You will work closely with our knowledgeable experts to pinpoint the scope of your project and its requirements. It will help us to choose the best resource solution to achieve your business goals.
Ask them directly how this model works for them.
Team extension (or team augmentation) is the admission process of finding software developers who have the right tech skills, expertise, and will become a good and loyal fit to your existing local IT team.
There are also some extra benefits (not linked to the actual new team members’ provision), like technical advice about the project or suggestion of working alternative technologies to achieve the project’s goals better.
The process may differ from company to company, but with Bintime it works like this: we conduct a quick IT landscape analysis of your business. From in we derive the desired quantity & required technical expertise you need to augment. Then we do our job. Finally, after a quick efficient onboarding, your new team members are ready to dig into the first task you set for them.
The extension is a temporary solution that allows you to quickly cover all the gaps in your team’s current work capacity and hard knowledge.
Augmenting your team helps you with:
- progress through projects’ bottleneck
obtaining new tech, critical to the success of your project
- keeping the project within the original time frame and/or budget
Vendor’s seasoned experts typically have a strong code discipline. It allows easier transfer of finished software support to other teams & lowers maintenance, upkeep, and improvement costs of operation.
From our experience these are the indicators of dealing with the right agency to acquire team extension form:
- Team vendor is offering you some form of active auditing of your current IT projects and your inhouse team capacity, to see what’s missing to get to the completion
- The vendor has a proven record of previous successful projects and is ready to disclose details that are not bound by signed NDAs
- The vendor is ok with you contacting their previous clients to get first-hand feedback on their mutual projects
-The vendor possesses both first-hand expertise in projects using similar code & architecture, and they have a pool of experts whom they can call upon for the new project on short notice
-There are other top managers/business owners on your networking list who have successfully worked with this vendor before you